Some of Boxbe’s members, as many as 140,000 of them, recently received an email inviting them to participate in a brief survey about the Boxbe service. We learned some really useful things about us, including:
- You like us, you really, really like us. Over forty percent of you rated us 9 or 10 on a ten point scale for the question “would your recommend Boxbe to friends or relatives?” In fact, a clear majority–62% rated us 7 or higher.
- Over half (53.1%) of you use Gmail or Google apps with Yahoo! (and others like ymail, verizon, pacbell, sbcglobal, yahoo.ca, yahoo.co.uk, etc.) coming in second at 32.3% and AOL in third at 6.6%. Eight percent of you use one or more of the above.
- The bulk of those who responded to the survey–a little over 45%–receive 25-99 emails every day. A tenth of you receive 100 or more. We’re glad you’ve got Boxbe to help you sort things out!
- Nearly nine in ten of you (88%) thought our survey was relevant. We’re glad you took the time to fill it out.
What will Boxbe do with these insights? We’ll use them to improve the service in a few ways:
- Some open-ended comments suggested that we could do better in explaining to new members how the service works. So we’ll improve the site in both structure and content and add some welcome emails to help get new members up to speed.
- Many of you told us that your biggest problem with email was SPAM, or unsolicited email. To that end, we’ll re-double our efforts using our universal lists to reduce the clutter in your inbox.
- Lastly, we plan on using the insights to help spread the word about Boxbe so that more people can enjoy a cleaner, more useful inbox.
Thanks again for all who helped!
For more information on Boxbe, Click here to see how Boxbe works!
Please write to email@example.com if you require assistance for any Boxbe service issue.